Sunday, May 22, 2016 6:51 pm
Lagos State Government will formally welcome President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) on Monday, 23 May 2016 on a two-day working visit to the State. His itinerary below will enable Lagosians plan their movements in order not to be caught in traffic jam.
DAY ONE – Monday:
1. PMB will formally commission the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) Rescue Unit in “Cappa Oshodi” built by the State government to ensure prompt and swift response to emergency situations in the State.
2. Thereafter, PMB, will commission the newly constructed Ago Palace Way in Okota, Isolo.
3. PMB to pay homage to the Oba of Lagos, His Royal Majesty, Oba Babatunde Rilwanu Aremu Akiolu at the Iga Iduganran, Lagos Island
4. Later in the day PMB will be hosted to a Reception Rally by the State Government at the Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) Lagos.
5. State Banquet in PMB’s honour at the Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island.
DAY TWO -Tuesday
1. Special Guest of Honour at a Breakfast Session with Corporate Lagos at the Lagos State House, Marina,
2. PMB to have a Short Session with the Public Service at the State House, Alausa, Ikeja
The Commissioner for Information, Steve Ayorinde, urged residents to bear with law enforcement agents and traffic control authorities who will effect road diversions in some of the routes that the President’s motorcade will pass.